IGNORED

How many Victory owners here?

SilvrT

Do you own a Victory or are you planning on buying one?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a Victory or are you planning on buying one?

• No, I do not own one.
    • Yes, I do own one.
    • Yes, I am planning on buying one.
    • No, I have no plans to buy a Victory.

Seeing as we have a bunch of Wingers and they have a separate section, maybe we also have enuf Victory owners and Don will give us our own Forum.

So take the poll and post whatcha got ... pics would be kool!

I would like to have one some day. Will I ? I dunno. For the time and money situation the RSV works good. If they actually depreciate like some have tried to convince me I may be able own a CC in a few years.

This has been my desk top for awhile now.

Edited by djh3

Don't own one yet, but my next bike (a year or so away) at this point will likely be a Victory (unless Yamaha of course upgrades the Venture some). I will say that I went and looked at the Cross Country and ended up liking the Vision more. To me it is ugly as can be, but talk about comfort. The Cross Country wasn't bad, but for some one as tall as me, the Vision had better ergos. At least for me. So far other than my Kawasaki Concours, I have not yet found a bike that felt fit me more than the Venture. I had Road Glide and it felt tiny to me. I know it isn't, but I couldn't stand it. Same with the Electra Glides. I am a big boy and need some girth under me and the Venture gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling. The Vision is pretty close. And with ABS, FI, heated everything, it is definetely on teh short list of bikes to buy. I will deal with the ugliness for the moderness and comfort.

Geeze... Lonesome already?? Or are ya just bored with the current crowd and need to meet new folks that haven't heard all your old stories...... :big-grin-emoticon:

No need for the old stories coz I got some new ones now ... :rasberry: :rotf: