IGNORED

Chromed Front-end 2nd Gen

dragerman

I’ve been thinking I would like to eventually chrome the front-end of my 06 Black Cherry… forks, clutch and break etc. Has anyone done this and how did you do it? Did you send your parts in to be chromed (if so are you happy with how it turned out) or did you trade in your stock parts for aftermarket? Any tips, suggestions or cautions... I value your thoughts, ideas and opinions.

P.S. I’m looking forward meeting many of you at the 2008 Rally in Kitchener, Cheers!

Thanks for the come back. I’ve call and talked with the folks down at speed city, sounds like they know what they’re doing down there and do good work. They also have an exchange program that would allow me to swap out my parts. I’ll be doing local price comparisons.

Good work Tartan Terror. I would like to see a full side shot of your ride, looks real sweet. Nice touch with the badge... it’s tastefully done. I have a few years with the service myself and know its something to be proud of. Cheers to you my friend!

Now correct me if I’m wrong but the ‘midnight’ does not have chrome leaver assemblies for the clutch and break, what’s with Yamaha... seems like they didn’t finish the job they started. Now, they did a good job with the midnight Road Star... it's full chrome. Do you think their leaver assemblies are the same and will work on the Venture??

Now correct me if I’m wrong but the ‘midnight’ does not have chrome leaver assemblies for the clutch and break, what’s with Yamaha... seems like they didn’t finish the job they started. Now, they did a good job with the midnight Road Star... it's full chrome. Do you think their leaver assemblies are the same and will work on the Venture??

Chrome levers can be bought for cheap at JC Whitney. I think in the $15 range. You couldn't begin to get yours chromed for that.