IGNORED

Vogel--Vogel--Vogel

DragonRider

Now that I have your attention, a few changes are going to happen with Vogel this year.

Instead of having the catered meal on Saturday, we will be having the catered meal on Fri. Aug. 16 at shelter #3. This will also change the day that we ride the Cherohola Trace and the Tail of the Dragon to Thursday, which is good as its a weekday and wont be as crowded as a Fri or Sat. This will make Sat a day you can choose to do as you please or different rides can be organized, maybe even a ride to Dillard, Ga to eat at the Dillard House, and if you havent been to the Dillard House to eat you are in for a treat. In fact that is what will be the planned ride.............Dillard House on Saturday Aug. 17. So mark you calendars there are changes from previous years. If all goes well, might do future Vogel's the same way.

As far as someplace to stay, Vogel State Park still has cabins and camping spots available.

http://www.gastateparks.org/Vogel

Lewis,

Are we doing the white water rafting again? Mike and I were looking fwd to that this year as we enjoyed it last time. I understand that you might not lead the ride this year, but I'd enjoy something like that over eating at the Dillard House, I don't need to gain another 20lbs there! :):stirthepot::stirthepot:

I will put that option out there and see if we can get a group up for that. I truly had the most fun last time on that trip. I would like to do it again also, but not sure yet if we can commit to it for sure.

Lewis,

Are we doing the white water rafting again? Mike and I were looking fwd to that this year as we enjoyed it last time. I understand that you might not lead the ride this year, but I'd enjoy something like that over eating at the Dillard House, I don't need to gain another 20lbs there! :):stirthepot::stirthepot:

I sure hope you and Konnie are going to be able to attend, I know your still new at your present job, but it just wont be Vogel without you and Konnie there. Could use some help in leading some rides if you do come.[/font]

Lewis,

Check out chatahoochie river road...and Tray Mountain road for a possible venture / excursion

Don't want to let you down, but it looks very slim at this time.

PS: forget the two roads I mentioned for they are not paved...:bawling:

I sure hope you and Konnie are going to be able to attend, I know your still new at your present job, but it just wont be Vogel without you and Konnie there. Could use some help in leading some rides if you do come.[/font]

Lewis,

Check out chatahoochie river road...and Tray Mountain road for a possible venture / excursion

Tray mountain road is about ten miles of gravel, I've done it before but don't recommend it for motorcycle travel at one point there is a stream to ford. Tx2sturgis remember the creek crossing in the Palo Alto Canyon?