IGNORED

My '06 RSMTD for sale

Miles

Just curious what prompted you to sell it, considering all the plans you had for it this year?

I bought a brand new Honda F6B, and that is what I will be riding the most this year.

Given all the bikes I currently own...now 12, including the newest one bought 3 days ago, it is time to start selling bikes. I already built a custom motorcycle garage next to the houses' car garage, just to house the motorcycles that we ride daily. So all of my other bikes have to sit inside my shop, and a friend has a store down in town that he has lots of his own bikes in, so he lets me store some of thenm there. But...I am running out of room, and desire to keep some of these.

You may well see a couple of my other bikes listed on this forum, like...my Ariel Square Four.

[ATTACH]75527[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]75528[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]75529[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]75530[/ATTACH]

Some of my bikes have such high mileage on them, that it is not worth trying to sell them, as they have lamost no value, like...'89 ElectraGlide FLHTCU with over 240k miles on it. Just how much do you think I can get for a 24 year old HD with that many miles on it? I also have a '96 HD BayBoy with 180k miles on it, again, not a big dollar bike for resale.

So, I have made the decision to lighten my load of bikes, and maybe cut it down to a respectable 4 to 5 bikes. My wife is going to keep her 3 bikes.

:backinmyday:

oh i just looked at the classified ad and Miles thats a nice bike but ....yes there is always a but.... i have no job, and no money, so therefore i get no bike :depressed: i dont think you will have a problem selling it good luck

• 2 weeks later...
woohooo ... who who ??

I am not going to spill the beans on a Canuck. If he wants to come forward, that is up to him, but I consider it a matter of respect to let him claim the new ownership, rather than me outing him.

I will say, even worse...he is from B.C.:rotf:

:backinmyday:

Edited by Miles

OK OK it's me David Hall currently moving from Williams Lake B.C. to Armstrong B.C. had just bot a 2006 RSMTD when I noticed Mile's ad with all those cool upgrades..could not resist. Now will soon a have the 2011 Roadstar Silverado for sale and eventurally the first 06 TD. Certainly enjoy this excellent forum and looking forward to having more time to spend on bikes and biking

OK OK it's me David Hall currently moving from Williams Lake B.C. to Armstrong B.C. had just bot a 2006 RSMTD when I noticed Mile's ad with all those cool upgrades..could not resist. Now will soon a have the 2011 Roadstar Silverado for sale and eventurally the first 06 TD. Certainly enjoy this excellent forum and looking forward to having more time to spend on bikes and biking

David, that '85 Venture got ya hooked on these V4's it seems?

Was it this one?

[ATTACH]75810[/ATTACH]