IGNORED

Got the roadglide back together now who

Eddie

Not a V4 but dont take on any FJR's with a halffast rider on em. Any of em will surprise that HD.

I wouldn't think that I would out run an FJR, or try it probably well maybe LOL my goal was to out run an RSV and that's because of all the friendly banter . One thing about HD is that if you dont like how it runs or looks you have a million choices to make it your own. I bought and did everything to my 86 and 04 Yamaha's in a short time and got bored with them. THe 84 I never liked much.

To the few guys pissed about the HD braggin to bad HAHA , Ive made life time friends here in the last 9 years that dont care what bike I ride and your little comments just gives me more fuel for more fun. So bring it *****es :rotf:(It starts with a bi)

I wouldn't think that I would out run an FJR, or try it probably well maybe LOL my goal was to out run an RSV and that's because of all the friendly banter . One thing about HD is that if you dont like how it runs or looks you have a million choices to make it your own. I bought and did everything to my 86 and 04 Yamaha's in a short time and got bored with them. THe 84 I never liked much.

To the few guys pissed about the HD braggin to bad HAHA , Ive made life time friends here in the last 9 years that dont care what bike I ride and your little comments just gives me more fuel for more fun. So bring it *****es :rotf:(It starts with a bi)

I got ya back Ed. I once rode a Hardley.....:whistling: Before I moved up.....:stirthepot:

http://www.lk3000.com/madura/pics/v1200_dyno.gif

Hey thats a beautiful bike Eddie and I am sure its gonna run like a raped ape, but I am guessing between bike and rider I am gonna be 300lbs lighter, and with a 0-60 time of about 3 seconds, I like my odds:big-grin-emoticon: Hey I cant wait to see it at MD.

Craig

If I out weigh you by 300# I need to put the fork down . :)

Lot of us can't wait to see it Eddie cause once it takes off we will have to turn around and look behind us to see it........:whistling: I'm really glad you are having so much fun putting that thing togather. My last Hardley was the 56 Pan and I haven't kept up with preformance improvments they have made. That Pan sure was purty.....I still stop and look and the newer Dressers are something. If I won PowerBall I would get one to sit out front where everybody could see it!!! And keep my Yamaha out Back!!:whistling: I do hope that thing is ALMOST all you want out of it. Except for that part about "Brown Sugar":rotfl:

Hey Dan a lot of guys around here spend the money on them and park them in front of the bars they go to . They dont have the nads to tell their wife's or girlfriends they want to go drinking so its a great way for them to get out of the house.

And they look pretty out there until there dumb drunk asses get hurt from drinking and riding.

If I out weigh you by 300# I need to put the fork down . :)

Naw, I said Bike and rider, my bike only goes about 450lbs, I am guessing yours is at least 650. I think you have me by 100lbs or close to it. Dont want you skipping any meals:big-grin-emoticon: Craig

Naw, I said Bike and rider, my bike only goes about 450lbs, I am guessing yours is at least 650. I think you have me by 100lbs or close to it. Dont want you skipping any meals:big-grin-emoticon: Craig

The bike is 911 lbs stock . Not sure how much motor and chrome weight I have added.

Hey Dan a lot of guys around here spend the money on them and park them in front of the bars they go to . They dont have the nads to tell their wife's or girlfriends they want to go drinking so its a great way for them to get out of the house.

And they look pretty out there until there dumb drunk asses get hurt from drinking and riding.

Ain't that the truth!:whistling:

When they pull into the bars, I just keep on riding...

There's a time and place for everything...

Pinks Dave ? Well lets see I sold my 86 Brown bike in 2004 for I think about 3000.00 . So that would make that bike worth about 300.00 now. So bring 29,700.00 in cash along with that pink slip. American green money too not that funny looking paper you guys call money over there.

We don't have funny looking paper!.....It's funny looking plastic now! No kidding they are printing our money on plastic polymer.

Ain't that the truth!:whistling:

When they pull into the bars, I just keep on riding...

There's a time and place for everything...

and when I say here I mean around my area not here as on the site. just to make it clear before someone goes off there rocker

I got ya back Ed. I once rode a Hardley.....:whistling: Before I moved up.....:stirthepot:

I have had numerous Harley's over the years. So you ain't talking to someone that hasn't walked the walk. Just got rid of an Ultra not too long ago. Everything said here is in fun I hope. Had a 110 try keeping up the other day. I need one of those tee shirts with a big grin on the back.

I have had numerous Harley's over the years. So you ain't talking to someone that hasn't walked the walk. Just got rid of an Ultra not too long ago. Everything said here is in fun I hope. Had a 110 try keeping up the other day. I need one of those tee shirts with a big grin on the back.

I have heard that HD is having trouble with that 110, not sure what kind but you know how rumors get started..

Now if you were to substitue Ice Cream stands instead of bars, you might find some members parked in front........:innocent:

No way....not around here...:whistling:

and brain freeze instead of being drunk........

Naw, thats how some members are around here....:stirthepot:

Don't go there... my moms got me spoiled ... now I drink chocolate milkshakes with my Mc Meal... LOL

:fatsmiley: :fatsmiley: :fatsmiley: me too!