IGNORED

Got my date for hearing...

Daitan

Now, if anyone can offer some advice as to...how to dress? preparations and anything else that might be important to know when going before an Administrative Law Judge.

Thank you in advance:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo

whatever you do don't do anything to disrespect the judge

Now someone tells me this ! :doh: Does armor all-ing his chair so he keeps sliding off of it count as disrespect.......Do battery operated FART machines count as disrespect also ?? Just wondering !! ps less than 3 years to retirement....I may make it...

Edited by BIG TOM

Now, if anyone can offer some advice as to...how to dress? preparations and anything else that might be important to know when going before an Administrative Law Judge.

Thank you in advance:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo

No idea what you're going there for; however, my advice is to be prepared with as much factual documentation as you can get. When asked questions, don't offer up any more information than is necessary ... stay calm and don't let emotions dictate your responses.