IGNORED

mufflers

Guest danny121950

Got a set with 7200 mile off my TD. I sent you a PM. I have some pics as I was preparing to put them in an ad or on ebay.

I have placed an ad, with pics, in the classifieds here on VR.org since my initial response to your post. Take a look and let me know.

For any body that's interested...I got a low mileage pair of Avon Venom X's just went up for sale! Ad with pic is now in classifieds

autopilot

If you are currently watching Ebay beware of set being sold by onestopout (ebay Seller from PA) I recently won the auction of a set that looked good in the pictures shown in auction and description exagerated the condition of the set. When I received the set they were in preatty bad shape. He agreed to take them back under protest. I sent them back and am now waiting for him to refund my money. He said he was going to resale them, I assume on Ebay.

Just FYI

are you anywhere near Pittsburgh, PA. ? I'll give you three sets !!

one stock set. one set with rear cones drilled (4 holes) and one set with the rear cones completely removed. None of them are perfect, but they're all very presentable. I'd rather not ship these. As shipping them is a PIA.