IGNORED

Please re-visit this forum thread

Miles

Paypal sent from us.

We wish you all the best in your recovery. Been there done that-got the T-shirt!! and two bung legs:yikes: but I still ride. Life is for living my friend :smile5:

If you need to convert your bike in any way, there is a website that has helpful information. It's where I found out about the Kliktronic lever system. My back brake is now up on the handle bars!

http://www.disabledrider.com

Paypal sent from us.

We wish you all the best in your recovery. Been there done that-got the T-shirt!! and two bung legs:yikes: but I still ride. Life is for living my friend :smile5:

Not to hijack the thread, Mike's been wanting me on my own bike every since he got the bug, and I'd love to do it. However with my cerebral palsy we thought it might be better to get something like a a burgman trike and move the throttle control to the left hand since my right if my weaker hand. Thoughts on this? I'll likely have whatever I'm getting late this year, early next if the plan gets that far.

Not to hijack the thread, Mike's been wanting me on my own bike every since he got the bug, and I'd love to do it. However with my cerebral palsy we thought it might be better to get something like a a burgman trike and move the throttle control to the left hand since my right if my weaker hand. Thoughts on this? I'll likely have whatever I'm getting late this year, early next if the plan gets that far.

The Kliktronic Lever [K-Lever] can be clutch, brake, both, and on left or right.

Rix at "socaltrikes" was a great help. He was on the phone for a long time with the dealer when they were bleeding up the brakes.

http://www.socaltrikecenter.com