IGNORED

I need BIGGER mirrors ?????

I found these, but do you all know of another mirror manufacture, or something better. I do want big mirrors, but not really expensive either. I absolutely am tired of the small OEM mirrors, with added blind spotters which I put on. I found these, does anyone else have them ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-Royal-Star-XVZ-1300-Venture-Tour-Deluxe-Chrome-BIG-MIRRORS-left-right-/271147506266?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item3f21a69a5a

Regards and Thanks,

Fuzzy

Fuzzy, I do have a set of these. I tried them on my '06 RSMTD, thought they were TOO big, and eventually I used the stalks from these mirrors along with the OEM Yamaha mirror heads, to reposition my mirrors.

I will look inside my shop tomorrow morning, and I think I can find these large mirror heads. If I do find them, you can have them, for free. They are in NEW condition.

Edited by Miles

I found these, but do you all know of another mirror manufacture, or something better. I do want big mirrors, but not really expensive either. I absolutely am tired of the small OEM mirrors, with added blind spotters which I put on. I found these, does anyone else have them ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-Royal-Star-XVZ-1300-Venture-Tour-Deluxe-Chrome-BIG-MIRRORS-left-right-/271147506266?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item3f21a69a5a

Regards and Thanks,

Fuzzy

Fuzzy I have these mirrors. They were with the bike when I bought I. I actually thought they were not OEM. They do work fine. Hard to compare against OEM but I know my Vulcan mirrors go narrow to wide as it goes out, and the adjustment is good. So far, no issues w these.

Regards and Thanks,

Fuzzy

I had a set and didn't like them, a .little cheap in my opinion. Find a set off a Honda Valkyrie they are a little tinted and just have a tiny bit of convex to them. It is what I run because of all the eye issue i have had and I love them. try and buy used because OEM is like $50 apiece. I also will look and see but I might have a set of the ones you are looking at on ebay and if I do you can have them if you want to try them.

Fuzzy here is a set on ebay. Good shape but may have to use your old stems. You will like these if you try them. Also they are anti vibration so things are clear.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/97-03-Honda-Valkyrie-Interstate-GL1500CF-Chrome-rear-View-Mirrors-/200890663384?hash=item2ec60441d8&item=200890663384&pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

Fuzzy, I do have a set of these. I tried them on my '06 RSMTD, thought they were TOO big, and eventually I used the stalks from these mirrors along with the OEM Yamaha mirror heads, to reposition my mirrors.

I will look inside my shop tomorrow morning, and I think I can find these large mirror heads. If I do find them, you can have them, for free. They are in NEW condition.

Fuzzy....I am a Wuzzy. I looked inside my shop, and no mirrors to be found. Then I remembered...I sold those mirrors on this forum last year.

Sorry, no Pi for me.:(

Fuzzy here is a set on ebay. Good shape but may have to use your old stems. You will like these if you try them. Also they are anti vibration so things are clear.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/97-03-Honda-Valkyrie-Interstate-GL1500CF-Chrome-rear-View-Mirrors-/200890663384?hash=item2ec60441d8&item=200890663384&pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

Thanks Rick. I already ordered the E-bay Emgo Big mirrors. Wonder just how much bigger the Honda Valkyrie mirrors are compared to the stock Yamaha ? They look really nice. Thanks for the information Sir.

Fuzzy

if you need a bigger mirror, maybe it is time for a diet

I can see behind and over my shoulder some, but not enough to the far right or left to be comfortable. I tried the small round convex add on mirrors. They are to small to really see anything, and looking over the shoulder is far to dangerous for anyone, a split second is all it takes to ruin your riding fun. And yes a diet would not hurt me either, but not the mirror problem though. LOL

Fuzzy :thumbsup2:

• 2 weeks later...

I received the Emgo Big mirrors and I like them so far. They are larger and give you more mirror beyond the factory mirrors. I installed them no problem and takes about an hour. Fifteen minutes to put them on and the other 45 minutes to get them set properly. I also added some adjustable large square convex mirrors to get that extra blind spot coverage.

Fuzzy