IGNORED

Car Tire on front - Trikes

First_N_Last

Plenty on the rear , but I have never heard of it being done yet on the RSV Front.

However if you find one please let me know. been trying to find one the past 5 years

YOUR TURN !!! :rasberry:

Tag your it! I pass - just changed the tire with a Cobra Rear tire (reversed).

485256_4891254752927_1826285030_n.jpg

Edited by First_N_Last

I have never heard of anyone using a radial tube on anything other than a spoked wheel. That caveat I'm sure was placed there to cover older cars with spoked wheels like the Jaguar XKE. Even bikes with radial tires used on spoked wheels like the H-D Heritage Softail require radial tubes.

I would try one myself but I just replaced my front tire a couple of years ago, and based on my previous tire I don't anticipate outliving this tire.

• 2 months later...

it has been sitting in front of me while i read through the threads get the 18" roadliner wheel as we now know it is a direct swap for the 16 and fit a metzler block k 400x18 sidecar tire. i have used them on my kawasaki kz1300 trike .all i need now is to find a roadliner wheel in australia .a bit like finding hens teeth. anybody over there have a spare 18" wheel that would like to send over to me i would be a happy boy :fingers-crossed-emo