IGNORED

Power Amp

kkent66

I think if I was going to remove the cassette deck and wanted to add an AMP I would loo at going in this direction. This small amp or one like it could be installed in the opening and would give you the amp and an MP3 player. I had one simular to this on my Kawasaki and it worked good. They make them in lots of sizes so finding one to fit the bill shouldnt be to hard.

If I had the extra money just sitting around I had thought about installing this complete audio kit (MC-YAM-AK4 - Yamaha Venture 99-07 4 Channel Motorcycle Audio Kit $549.99) from Bazooka. Also could install a 6" bass tube in the truck for an additional ($199.99 + $39.99 install wires).

Then maybe our sounds could be as good as some of those customs LOL for a mere $789+shipping LOL.:mo money:

i spent a whole weekend one time putting in an amp and re-wired the whole system , it helped a little with the extra 250 watts but it wasnt worth it. I think I still have the stuff I spent a couple hundered on if someone wants to make an offer. I believe Don also tried it. The bottom line is the speakers are to small .

The speakers being small was something I kind of thought to myself. But I have heard some killer smaller speakers in the last few years. Tech is some great stuff. But I dislike the moroons that come in the gas station with radio blasting, put $4 worth of gas in and then go into the store with their radio still playing for your entertainment. Boom Boom blah blah rattle rattle boom. $2000 car with 6K in stereo.