IGNORED

Doctor said NO

KarlS

As I have posted I became a Grandpa for the first time New Years Eve and I have not yet seen my new Granddaughter. I have been sick and was planning on driving down to my sons house this Saturday to see Her and watch football. Went to the Doctors today and they did a chest x-ray and found that I have a lung infection now and Doctor said NO to seeing my Granddaughter. He did say I could go down there IF I wore a mask, rubber gloves, did not pick up the baby, and did not get close enough to breathe near her. Now what new Grandpa doesn't want to hold their new Grandchild? So got new meds and have to go back to Doc in a week and see if I get the OK to greet my Granddaughter properly. So :fingers-crossed-emo for next weekend.

P.S. For those of you on Medicare (like me) and have not refilled a prescription yet after the 1st of the year you may be in for quite a shock. One of my meds that I have to take went from a co-pay of $1.04 to $51.79. (before the 1st without insurance it was only $35.00 for 60 pills now with the NEW government improved pills they are $275.00 without insurance) Pharmacy said it's been a nightmare since the 1st because of new government guidelines on certain meds.

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling too good. Hope you get healthy quickly I know how exciting it is to see the grandkid for the first time. Holding them is mandatory.

Also sorry to hear about the meds.

Now get some rest and take plenty of fluids and your meds. For them prices they should come with your own nurse to give em to ya.

Margaret

there are generics or substitute (similar) meds for a lot of drugs at Walmart for $10/month.

Using them, I've not really used my Medicare Prescription Drug Plan.

They would be more expensive to me if I did use medicare. Go figure?

So... does this mean we won't be seeing you at the M&E tomorrow evening ?

Tomorrow evening???

I thought it was next weekend, the 12th....or, I mean ya, ya, see you tomorrow. :rotf:

Hang in there Karl, that kid is going to be around for a while. The time will come, just get healthy.

Tomorrow evening???

I thought it was next weekend, the 12th....or, I mean ya, ya, see you tomorrow. :rotf:

Hang in there Karl, that kid is going to be around for a while. The time will come, just get healthy.

OOP'S :doh: You are right it is the 12th We'd of been eating alone! See you on the 12th :thumbsup2: