IGNORED

Anybody use Glassboard?

Freebird

I was just reading a news article about a site called Glassboard? Anybody here use it? It is supposed to be a good alternative to Facebook. The biggest difference being that it is totally private and they don't sell your information to advertisers. Only those whom you invite can view the information that you post.

I am NOT on it. Just curious as I had not heard of it before.

http://glassboard.com/

Don, I was discussing this subject with my wife yesterday, and, as I told her, I predict that Facebook will be dead and gone within 10 years, and that Facebook stock will be worth less than zero by then.

My wife and I do not have Facebook pages, we do not text people, we do not use Twitter. I can understand the "use" of these tools, however..(just my opinion)...I believe that in time people will find that having all their private information posted all over the Internet, sent to millions of unwanted friends, is just more than they had hoped it would be. The concept of Facebook was neat...in its' moment. But that moment has passed.

In time, the masses will finally understand that it is NOT cool to blast the public with your private information.:(

having all their private information posted all over the Internet, sent to millions of unwanted friends,

FWIW, the only info you can find out about me on Facebook is my name, the city I live in, and who I'm married to. You can find out more about me on Canada 411 than you can on Facebook.