IGNORED

Just minding my own business...

Owen

Guest scarylarry
I hope you are considering getting a lawyer and filing suit against the uninsured. You most likely won't get anything but you should get a judgement which will make life meserable for them for quite a while.

There is NO EXCUSE for not having at least liability insurance.

Shouldn't his uninsured insurance pay for the damage and go after the driver, it would save him the cost of a lawyer..

No they won't get anything maybe the furniture out their apartment..

So sorry to hear this Owen, I dont have any patience for people who drive without insurance. Cost us no matter what, either more for uninsured/underinsured or loosing a vehicle because they dont have anything. I would push it legally just for the principle of it, although you probably wont get a dime....I wont get started with that rant.

I'm glad your relatively ok Buddy, perhaps a nice M&E after the holidays is in order :scratchchin:

Shouldn't his uninsured insurance pay for the damage and go after the driver, it would save him the cost of a lawyer..

No they won't get anything maybe the furniture out their apartment..

My insurance will cover it but you can bet that my attorney will have a run at the other driver... As mentioned, probably nothing will come of it...

:rant:

Glad to hear you came out relatively undamaged. Sorry about the truck.

I have always had the highest disdain for the need for lawyers and it' only gotten worse in the years they have been allowed to advertise. (they don't even have to chase the ambulance anymore) That being said you should retain Dewey, Screwem, and Howe, attorneys at law and take away their rented furniture. As was mentioned, if nothing else they will have a judgment that will cause them grief.

Guest scarylarry
My insurance will cover it but you can bet that my attorney will have a run at the other driver... As mentioned, probably nothing will come of it...

:rant:

That is the problem they don't have nothing and in the end all you get is a hope they do come in to something...

There is no reason though for not having liable insurance...