IGNORED

drivers bacrest

Guest alaventure

You're welcome. The folks at Diamond R are first rate people and a joy to deal with. I know of no one who has had anything bad to say about them and their accessories. I have had the OS backrest and can attest to the quality of their products.

Do you know if the Diamond R front seat back rest folds down to make it easy for the back seat rider to get on the bike?:confused24:

Do you know if the Diamond R front seat back rest folds down to make it easy for the back seat rider to get on the bike?:confused24:

Yes it does. I have one and my wife has no problem getting on or off. It folds in 2 different places. No problem. Very comfortable too, I might add.:thumbsup:

:canada::7_6_3[1]::canada:

Yes it does. I have one and my wife has no problem getting on or off. It folds in 2 different places. No problem. Very comfortable too, I might add.:thumbsup:

:canada::7_6_3[1]::canada:

I found the D. R web site! They look nice, I think I'll get me one of those things. :You_Rock_Emoticon: Thanks!

Gene

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I got the backrest at Hall's Motorsport in Mobile,Al. The phone number is 251-666-7000. Be sure to tell them I told you about the backrest.

tew47

Gene Weir

It looks like you just sit on it to keep it in place. Is this correct? And would it fit a 99 RSTD?

Yes you just sit on the apron. I put a strecth cord on the apron and it pulled it part way between the seats, and that holds it in place. works great on lower back. If you were to crash there would be no metal rods to stick you or passenger.

tew47