IGNORED

Price check!

Guest HdHtr

I have a friend with a first gen that needs a set of progressive fork springs. The best price I can find on them is at OEM for $59. Anyone know where they may be cheaper?.

I have a friend with a first gen that needs a set of progressive fork springs. The best price I can find on them is at OEM for $59. Anyone know where they may be cheaper?.

What your'e saying is you found New OEM springs for $59.00? Or you found New "Progressive" springs at a place called OEM?

If these are OEM spings (as in stock springs) walk away and buy the Progressive brand. Few bucks more but the stock springs ain't gonna fix the problem.

Mike

What your'e saying is you found New OEM springs for $59.00? Or you found New "Progressive" springs at a place called OEM?

If these are OEM spings (as in stock springs) walk away and buy the Progressive brand. Few bucks more but the stock springs ain't gonna fix the problem.

Mike

set of progressive fork springs. The best price I can find on them is at OEM for $59.

Spend the extra money on progresives, much better than OEM. You will be glad you did!!!

set of progressive fork springs. The best price I can find on them is at OEM for $59.

I've never seen them that cheap. Usually they are closer to $70 or $80 so that is a very good price. If you found them on eBay be careful of the shipping cost..