IGNORED

A great ride

tbbrider

It has been a great ride over the last 46 years,but I think it is time to hang the helmet up.It was sad to see my trike leave. I am planning on staying a member. I don't post much ,but I read your posts every day.I think I will get two seat ragtop and still ride the back roads.

I know it was a hard decision to make, but you have to listen to your gut feeling. A few miles of fun in that ragtop and you'll forget all about the trike :big-grin-emoticon: You'll still have the wind in your face for lots of miles :thumbsup2:

That's one lucky person who got your trike, she is a beauty.

I know the home that your trike has gone to, and it will have good care, get yourself a ragtop and enjoy another way of getting the wind in your face!

keep watching and i.m sure you will see some new pics of your old ride.

mike

After my wreck last year I went the drop top route as well, buying a Mustang GT convertible(now for sale),but for me it didn't do the job so I went to the trike.If I could get my wife to ride on 2 wheels I would be back on 2, tho i am getting used to the trike and do enjoy it more.However we all have to make our own choice and its a wise man who knows when he is done.I am glad you will still be with us,be sure to post a picture of the ragtop when you get it.Keep your mind open though,you may end up back on 3 wheels.Good luck.