IGNORED

Looking for PO of 87 Blond Venture

OrlinEngh

Ask them who the owner was . I think when someone is selling a 1 owner bike they would want you to talk them just not about price.

If they wanna act like that is confidential information, ask if they will contact the PO and give him your number to call...:confused24:

I called the dealership and they gave me the PO name and number and I got to talk with PO and he told of all had been done since he got it new and where all he had been on it had a nice chat. I didnt get to mention the site to him when we talked but will be calling him back to see if he found the intercom control for the rear.

Sure like the cycle I got it last Thursday and we rode most all of the weekend on it.

Orlin

Sure do like it nice and smooth down the road, have a couple of small bugs to work out but nothing big I put new speakers in and have a good sounding system tape deck works cb works now I need to get a couple of head sets.

The PO just had new thermosat and cap, carbs done tuned up and new tires and decided to trade he seen something new. Sure glad he did. He is hopeing that the new one is as good as the Venture.

Orlin