IGNORED

Tlc products

Atoolnut

Just a heads up for anyone who might be interested in buying saddlebag liners. I ordered and paid for full set from TLC Products in June..They have gone bust..no reply to emails ..phone disconnected....paypal cant contact them...Im out $90...DO NOT BUY

I bought liners from them a couple years ago. Good quality bags, quick shipping/delivery.

Sorry to hear they've gone under and about your situation. Since you paid by paypal.... do you have any recourse? Was it put on a credit card via paypal?

no credit card via paypal...should have done that..they had good feedback on ebay up til last month...their web site is still active and I guess taking orders..I have emailed through web site , ebay, paypal all with no response...It scewed up my trip this summer went to using trash bags in bags

I too have had a very good response from them. a few months back I ordered a set for my RSV and am very happy, although there was some delay on getting my bag liners because the owner of the company had a stroke so that put them behind on their orders. But I did get them with my embroidery on it as ordered. I was about to order a set for my RoadStar 1700. Ummm.:scratchchin:

Rick A. (Sidecar Rick)

:Venture: