The carbs have been cleaned thoroughly. I checked spark and all but that one have spark. the plug is coming out with gas on it. The tank was drained and cleaned and it has premium in it now. I swapped the connections for the coil for the back right cylinder and it had spark for a few revs then quit.

Edited by Tkosanic

I swapped the plug wire...No change. Then I swapped the Connectors for the coils....Change. That coil is good. So all my coils are good. Brand new iridium plugs. I cleaned the connections on the TCI with electrical cleaner and a wire brush. Where is my problem? I am hoping not the TCI.

I swapped the plug wire...No change. Then I swapped the Connectors for the coils....Change. That coil is good. So all my coils are good. Brand new iridium plugs. I cleaned the connections on the TCI with electrical cleaner and a wire brush. Where is my problem? I am hoping not the TCI.

easy answer is to find a member close by with a good TCI and try swapping it out.

Long answer is that there is a thread on here explaining procedure to test TCI.

I'm lousy at electrics...but reading your last post sounds like the coil is NOT good.