IGNORED

Need to find upgraded...high output R/R

Miles

Hey everyone, all of my searches at Rick's Motorsports Electrics and at Buckeye Performance has tuned up...nada...in regards to an upgraded high output Regulator/Rectifier.

I just replaced my Stator with a new High output one from Buckeye. Job Done !

Now I need the new Regulator/Recifier to allow me to flow all that extra juice.

I have viewed and followed every thread and link I can find on this forum regarding this.

Does anyone really know a company that makes or sells an upgraded higher output Regulator/Rectifier for the newer RSTD or Ventures ???

And while I just know that one or more of you are going to suggest the Shindengen R/R, I have done a lot of searching there too, and I have not found definitive info on exactly which part number would be used for my 2006 RSMTD.

Thanks,

Edited by Miles

Cougar, I have sent a PM to skydoc_17, asking if he has one, but from all the listings I have seen from his ads, all of his R/R are for first gen bikes. He doesn't show that he has any R/R for second gen bikes.

Miles

Edited by Miles

Correct... He will direct ship it.. trust me :080402gudl_prv:

I keep bugging him to make that better. it is in there

someplace :confused24: I have seen it. .BUT you already contacted

him and he WILL email you back shortly will a BILL :big-grin-emoticon:

I forgot , but want to say it's like $98 or so?

Let me know when you get yours , if your excited as I am with the

new RR..

Jeff

Jeff/Cougar, I (being impatient, because I have rides to do) gave a phone call to Rick at Buckeye Performance this morning, fortunately it is 3 hours later in Ohio. While he too does not list a new R/R on his website, in the list of items he sells, he does in fact sell a plug 'n play new upgraded, higher capacity R/R. I ordered one, and now await...my fate.:cool10:

Jeff, his cost to me for the new high capacity R/R is about $ 125.00. That is what he quoted me. I have not seen the final debit on my bank account yet.

While I know that this is a higher cost than what can be found elsewhere, for similar R/R's, I would rather spend my money at Buckeye Performance, and help support a small business that caters to Venture/Royal Star/Wing products.

I have talked with Rick at Buckeye Performancer a couple of times now, and I like what I hear from him.

BTW...He does either HAVE, or is getting, some more Flanders 650-08783 bars. So, if anyone wants the new handlebars, contact him.

Miles