IGNORED

Replacement antennas

Are there any replacement antennas for both the CB and the AM/FM OEM whips on a 2nd Gen? Mine are working fine as far as I know. I never use the CB or the AM/FM. I would just like replacements that are shorter. It would be a plus if the replacements actually work but since I don't use them and I would keep the OEM whips I suppose that would be ok also.

Preferrably they should be as simple as possible to replace...just screw them on???

I do appreciate the replies but... I don't use the CB, never will. I don't use the AM/FM, never will.

All I want are short replacement antennas, if they really work without any alterations that would be great, if not...oh well.

Yes I do understand that I can just remove the OEM antennas, paint a wooden dowel silver and duct tape them to the mounts :whistling:, but I'd really prefer real genuine antennas. :)

Your best bet is to go with some Firestik antennas as you can choose the length and color you want. The factory ones are 1 length and thats it

:confused24: they aren't plug and play, you'll have to purchase new mounting hardware to get them to work on the RSV.

You might want to try a truck stop. I'm a truck driver and they have different sizes of antennas if you want just fake ones. I would be interested in buying the cb if your selling. I would need everything to hook to my RSTD