IGNORED

Michigan meet & eat

Whistler

Is there a meet & eat this year in Blanchard , Mi this year or has it off the table. I didn't get there last year cause I was in Arkansas with another group I ride with and this year they want to go to Utah this year and I don't have the time or $ to go there. So is there a meet & eat this year or not Ron:whistling::cool10:

Is there a meet & eat this year in Blanchard , Mi this year or has it off the table. I didn't get there last year cause I was in Arkansas with another group I ride with and this year they want to go to Utah this year and I don't have the time or $ to go there. So is there a meet & eat this year or not Ron:whistling::cool10:

Dont know Ron but you can always set one up and see what kind of response you get. I would be up for one to. :080402gudl_prv:

Joe

Edited by star4772

I had the town wrong it's Weidman not Blanchard there is a little camp ground outside of Weidman where some of the riders have been staying . It has been in the month of July for the past 4 years that I have knowen Ron:whistling:

Would love to go to a M&E here in Michigan but the month of July is a deal breaker for me. With us going to the International and possibly extending our vacation out that way there's no way we can make it in this month. Now move the date into August and I'm sure it'd be a go. :2cents:

Larry