IGNORED

E-15 Gas Cleared By EPA

Bobby G

The question is not whether this is all worth the effort of developing E-15 gas or not, or whether it's actually going to really benefit the environment. The fact is that our uber-liberal political environment has fostered the "green" movement to such an extent that, like it or not, it's here to stay, and we better get used to it.

But the battle will rage on.

The ethanol movement has little to do with bettering the environment and alot to do with massive funding from the corn lobby presence in congress of both parties and of course like anything else, money. Last I checked you would be hard pressed to find any Uber liberals in the corn belt, but the farmers know corn for ethanol makes them more money than corn for food ever did. Priced any farmland in the cornbelt lately? Generations old family farms being bought by corporations entering the corn for fuel business. Even In an uber conservative political environment this deal would get done because its about the money.

If your going to buy stock, I'd buy it in ethanol producers, Not Startron.

So Who wants to start an Anti Ethanol Super Pac? Making better fuel for tomorrow tomorrow ( that last part may be trademarked). And for our wealthy members who want their donations to the Super Pac to remain anonomous, We need the 503C Social welfare organization, Corn for Food not Fuel, which does not have to disclose its donors, but can then donate its anonomous money to the Super Pac. They used to call that money laundering when the mob did it. We can literally do almost anything we want with the money?? Who's In???

Anyway hope I this doesn't get the thread shut down.

RSTDdog

E-85 is crap. I drive a 2010 F150 crew cab flex fuel. About 8 months ago I decided to fill my tank with E-85 because it was 40 cents per gallon less at the station where i was getting gas. Well, over the course of burning that tank, my Avg Mpg read out on my dash went from 17.2 to 12.5. That sucks.

Here in California we're up the proverbial creek. Did a search for Non E stations, and they're all out in the boonies.... http://pure-gas.org/index.jsp?stateprov=CA Dang!!! I wish the government would stop screwing with things....

Wow, I'll be in Redding soon, wish I'm taking the Venture, be great to see the results of real gas again!