IGNORED

Americade

Trader

Hey Bongobobny!

So how was Americade?

I've never been there but I can imagine that it is hundreds of vendor booths.

But besides that, what's there?

Anything out of the ordinary to share?

Inquiring minds want to know!

I usually pack up the motorhome, my wifes bike and mineand spend a week, however this year only had one free day so just went to the vendors and marveled at how many Chrome geegaws there are, how many different harley logos you can see, and how many ways you can wear leather.

There are some great organized rides you can participate in, Even better just go out rt 8 and hang on sort of the half marathon equivilant of the dragon. I have done baloon rides, white water rafting, Boat tours. rodeos, cave tours etc while there. And oh yes marathon eating. Many great riding demos by various drill teams. There are also manufacturer demo rides

Al

I had jumper cables and was helping out a guy with a Harley that left his light on and giving him a jump off my bike and Bobby came over to ask me if I knew about this sight and I told him who I was and he couldn't hang out so off he went.

I like going and doing demo rides. Wanted to ride a Gold Wing but you got to get there in line at 6:30 to get a ticket :confused24: