IGNORED

the reason for my royal star

Guest xler8me

Guest xler8me

Well i had a 97 cbr1100 at the start of last years riding season that a winter of customizing done to it. Plus i drag raced it. My dad took it for a ride and a 10th mile away from the house he totaled it doing 25mph. Well that's the short version. Now we have the star love the bike. Will have this one for a long time. Well this is of my cbr after it is totaled. 165mph in 6th gear.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNeULw1ibYk]YouTube - cbr XX 1100xx blackbird burnout[/ame]:7_2_104[1]:

Guest xler8me

the guy is me. and the star is a 05 black and red just ordered some baron nasty boys. My wife rides the star to . The only thing bad about the bike is the top end, there is none . 110mph thats it. My farther in-law smokes me on his valkrie.

Welcome aboard. Yes, a Valk is probably the king of cruisers and will take out nearly anything that's not a sportbike. I agree with you on the top end on our bikes. They run out of breath too quickly. The cams and carbs are really too small for this size engine. However, the V Max cams are a drop in fit. They'll give you about 20* more duration and a bit more lift, and they'll help out the top end some, but they're not big enough yet to lose anything on the bottom. Bigger carbs are a little tougher.