IGNORED

Rollaway Toolbox

PGunn

Well not bad but nothing like a Sears Craftsman or like a my Kenedy but not to bad. I will need to grease them a some but really not bad. You can tell they are on balls but nothing like a high quality box. Worth the 150 I feel but at full price of 300 I would save my money for a better box.

Tool boxes make me nuts! I bought a Snap On roll around top and bottom back in '72 when I was bending wrenchs for a living. I paid an ungodly $750.00 for the set then. But then again, you can spend a couple grand on Snap On stuff and carry it in the shop in one hand.

But it's stayed around all these years and held up very well. It gets used pretty regular with all the projects I get tossed my way. But..... it shrank and I needed more room for the goodies I've collected over the years. So I caught up with the rep one day and checked out new boxes. Skip the NEW ...show me some used stuff. Something a little less pricey! Geesh.

So he found some used boxes that would be a lot more room. More than I needed considering I was only going to ADD another box. So he took a look at my old '72 boxes and made a trade-in offer that I about passed out on when he told me. He offered me $3,000 for my two old boxes towards the new "used" boxes I liked. All I would have owed on that trade was $8,500 bucks! (tools not included)

Now to be fair, some of the new boxes were right in line with the cost of a new car.

I'm keeping my old boxes. Shopping elsewhere.

I love Harbor Freight!

Guest scarylarry

For a 150.00 being a garage tool box you can't go wrong, after all you ain't going to enter the tool box in a contest...

If I needed a box I would be all over this...

Also Snap on is good but man they are over price