IGNORED

Aux brake and tail light harnesses at maint day

M61A1MECH

If there is any interest in my auxillary tail and brake light harness for those going to Freebird's maintenance day I can arrange to have several of each (Venture/Royal Star & Tour Deluxe/ Road Star 1700) harnesses dropped shipped to Don. Cost is $11.00 for Venture style and $13.50 for Tour Deluxe style).

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=69814

Edited by M61A1MECH

There have been some scattered posts about people wanting help with electrical issues at MD. I do not remember what all issues there were, but this could be a help.

I was going to bring an assortment of electrical stuff to do simple wiring jobs and/or repairs.

Having these could be a help if there are any trailer wiring issues.

If there is any interest in my auxillary tail and brake light harness for those going to Freebird's maintenance day I can arrange to have several of each (Venture/Royal Star & Tour Deluxe/ Road Star 1700) harnesses dropped shipped to Don. Cost is $11.00 for Venture style and $13.50 for Tour Deluxe style).

I could use one for my 2008 Royal Star Tour Deluxe. How do I get one and pay for it. At Don's? :fingers-crossed-emo

Joe, Send me a PM

There have been some scattered posts about people wanting help with electrical issues at MD.

I was going to bring an assortment of electrical stuff to do simple wiring jobs and/or repairs.

I guess I'll have someone to sit, watch and supervise up there now!!

I would like a rsv style for another member. Be glad to pay don or paypal you.

mike

I have arranged with Freebird to provide at least 6 Venture style and 6 Tour Deluxe style harnesses for maintenance day. each wil be individually bagged and tagged, complete with list of known fitments, wiring diagram invoice and self adrdessed stamped envolpefor send payment.

Well as they say the best laid plans of mice and men, sometime do not work out.

I have shipped to Don 7 harnesses, 6 that fit the Tour Deluxe and 1 that fits a Venture.

I have asked Don to hold the 1 Venture harness for eusa1 and 1 of the Tour Deluxw harnesses for Joe ( star 4772 ). I expected a shipment of parts on Tuesday and they still ( now Wednesday) have not arrived, so there is little hope of getting any more Venture harnesses to Don's in time. At least you will be able to see the harness if you are interested I will be ale to ship as soon as I have parts available.

Sorry to dissappoint but nothing I can do at this point, have great time at MD.