IGNORED

What is it??

Condor

Since my beloved Motorvation Trailer got legs and walked off I've been dilegently shopping for a replacement. I ran across this one and am having a hard time figuring out just exactly what the make and model is. The seller says it's an Escapade Elite, but when I check the website I find nothing that matches it. The current models all have a rear end that looks the same but the front end with the extra hatch isn't there. So now I wondering if this is really an Escapade?? I like the looks, and the seller states it's never been used. He also added he was the second owner??? I might also add, the title on the thing looks a little iffy.... I've been down the title road before, and do know when to walk away. Any input would be appreciated... :)

I Found It.....and it's not an Esca-p-ade... It's an Esca-l-ade, and I finally found it on eBay via Google. No where near as pricy as the Escapade Elite.

ESCALADE

I thought I'd seen something like it, but just couldn't place it. I still might go after it.

Now I just have to drop the bomb on the seller and explain what he really has.... :whistling:

Say Jack , just how many trailers do you need anyway.

You brought to Cody, you won the trailer at Cody, you had one stolen and now your on the hunt for another.

Me thinks you have an obsession with ............. things with two wheels. LOL

:rotf::rotf::rotf::buttkick::buttkick::buttkick:

Say Jack , just how many trailers do you need anyway.

You brought to Cody, you won the trailer at Cody, you had one stolen and now your on the hunt for another.

Me thinks you have an obsession with ............. things with two wheels. LOL

:rotf::rotf::rotf::buttkick::buttkick::buttkick:

Don't forget the one he won on the trailer raffle here a month or so back. :stirthepot: