IGNORED

How about a get together?

star4772

He's up near Cadillac joe. Sunday I'm doing a charity ride, we'll be going to Hell and back. 5 stops along the way and it will be a Dice run, similar to a poker run I guess.

I can't, got a birthday party a 2pm for one of the grandkids.

Edited by ragtop69gs

He's up near Cadillac joe. Sunday I'm doing a charity ride, we'll be going to Hell and back. 5 stops along the way and it will be a Dice run, similar to a poker run I guess.

I can't, got a birthday party a 2pm for one of the grandkids.

Well that would be nice,how come I did'nt hear about it from ya. Hmmm I see how you are only your friend's get to here about things like that. :no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no: :rotf::rotf:I want to be able to goto Hell and back and say I beat the devil. :rotf::rotf::rotf: Oh I know what it is you don't want to see my YAMAWING *oop on you.

Man I am having MAJOR withdraws. Been almost 3 weeks since I sold my VR and all this great weather has me jonesing. Actually went to look at a bike yesterday but came to my senses knowing if I stay the coarse until the first of the year I will have my finances in good shape and be riding again. Does feel good to have all the bills paid and money in the bank.

Man I am having MAJOR withdraws. Been almost 3 weeks since I sold my VR and all this great weather has me jonesing. Actually went to look at a bike yesterday but came to my senses knowing if I stay the coarse until the first of the year I will have my finances in good shape and be riding again. Does feel good to have all the bills paid and money in the bank.

I know how you feel Karl been there but now in good order. Your doing the right think and when you are able to get another scoot you will enjoy it that much more.

Joe :080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv: