IGNORED

Excited but sad at the same time...

lshafer

I rode the CVO Ultra, Road King and Streetglide at Daytona Bike Week this year, Harley do a great demo ride system, I was really impressed with all of them, but I had rode 700 miles on my Road Star to get to Daytona, maybe my ass was biased. I love my Road Star but its not that comfortable for longer trips.

So I returned from Daytona and was set on buying the Harley bagger and then I started to look at the Venture, it checked all of my boxes and I would not have to sell 4 of my bikes to justify buying the Harley. So I bought a mint 2005 Venture with 8K miles in liquid silver, slapped on some Avon tires, clean the carbs and now I am a happy camper

No need to go anywhere. I've got an 09 Ultra and love it. DO NOT....I REPEAT ....DO NOT LET THEM GIVE YOU A PARTS AND ACCESSORIES CATALOG. You will be drooling when you open it..... You can definately dress it up the way you like.. Injoy and hope you have many years of fun with it.

Looks great.. I will have to get over that way and take a ride with you and see it in person.

Guess this means you will need a few more trips up to Frankies in Superior...

Rick F.

Thanks Rick. Anytime you want to ride just let me know. I'm always looking for excuses.