IGNORED

Back from Arkansas

Rick Haywood

Well we made it to Arkansas dodging rain, hail, and tornado's on the way down last weekend. We arrived to our cabin to find out that the owner had no idea what a touring motorcycle was. Our cabin was straight up the side of the hill. It was wet and we were pulling trailers. Very challenging to get there and I emailed them and told them to tell others that it was not safe for bikes.

Other than that we had a great time and the cabin was wonderful and secluded. We rode about 1500 miles around Arkansas and enjoyed every road we were on (except the cabin hill climb). Weather was wonderful and sunny. Left Marshall Arkansas Saturday morning around 9:30 am and arrived home at 9:30 pm. It was a long day, rode a little over 600 miles and it was cold later in the day. Some pictures below

Edited by Rick Haywood

Well we made it to Arkansas dodging rain, hail, and tornado's on the way down last weekend. We arrived to our cabin to find out that the owner had no idea what a touring motorcycle was. Our cabin was straight up the side of the hill. It was wet and we were pulling trailers. Very challenging to get there and I emailed them and told them to tell others that it was not safe for bikes.

Other than that we had a great time and the cabin was wonderful and secluded. We rode about 1500 miles around Arkansas and enjoyed every road we were on (except the cabin hill climb). Weather was wonderful and sunny. Left Marshall Arkansas Saturday morning around 9:30 am and arrived home at 9:30 pm. It was a long day, rode a little over 600 miles and it was cold later in the day. Some pictures below

Try this

Edited by Rick Haywood

Whassa matter, Rick? You and Bryan didn't put your dual purpose tires on those RSVs?

The bikes will climb, it is just the spinning on a "steep, slanted slope" that really make for an "interesting ride! :yikes: And going down was a challenge, going up involved PRAYER!! :bowdown:

attachment.php?attachmentid=66267&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1335113868

From the looks of this pic, I'd say Rick lost a lot of weight wrestling that RSV up and down that driveway.:crackup:

Later, Scooter Bob

And Bob, when I get home I will post the picture of what Shirley was REALLY doing! :8: Keep it quiet, not sure if Rick is the jelouse type? :whistling: :stickpoke: :rotfl:

Bryan

That white bike must be one of them first gens I've heard about.:scratchchin:

I see it's always out front.:confused24:

:sign just kidding:

Looks like you guys had a great time.:thumbsup2::sign kewl:

Thanks for the pics Bryan, or should I say Lisa.:scratchchin:

Later, Scooter Bob

Now Bob, :no-no-no: you should know like all second gen owners do. :whistling: We need to follow a first gen's so we don't have to turn around and go back to help them when the break. :stirthepot: Kind of like riding with the HD boys, ya know? :stickpoke:

Bryan

Now Bob, :no-no-no: you should know like all second gen owners do. :whistling: We need to follow a first gen's so we don't have to turn around and go back to help them when the break. :stirthepot: Kind of like riding with the HD boys, ya know? :stickpoke:

Bryan

Hey now that bike is a 2nd gen and you all know it.:confused24: