Does anyone know how to tell the difference between Macs and Jardines? I bought the bike with aftermarket pipes that are just a bit too loud for my taste. I installed pipes from a Harley to take the "bark" out and can't find any identifying marks on aftermarket pipes. Any help would be appreciated.:confused24:

Does anyone know how to tell the difference between Macs and Jardines? I bought the bike with aftermarket pipes that are just a bit too loud for my taste. I installed pipes from a Harley to take the "bark" out and can't find any identifying marks on aftermarket pipes. Any help would be appreciated.:confused24:

If I remember correctly the MAC's have a welded on header extensiion, and from the pics I've seen the Jardines don't look like there's a weld between the body and the header extension.. Maybe??

Hey Rosie,

Welcome to VR.ORG! The two sets of Jardine Exhausts I have here both have "Jardine"

engraved right into them. Jack is correct, if the exhausts are unmarked, and have the welded extension on them, they are MAC's.:thumbsup2:

Earl

Where is the engraving? I was told mine are Jardines but havnt seen any stamp. But there are no welds on mine either....

brian