IGNORED

Yessssss!

Sailor

Spring is finally here. The temperature us up to normal for the first time in nearly a year. Today I had to stop at a crosswalk and watch a tall, long legged, good looking blond in high heel sandals, very tight, very short, shorts and very, very tight tee shirt strut her stuff past. I love spring. Things are busting out all over!:cool10:

Spring is finally here. The temperature us up to normal for the first time in nearly a year. Today I had to stop at a crosswalk and watch a tall, long legged, good looking blond in high heel sandals, very tight, very short, shorts and very, very tight tee shirt strut her stuff past. I love spring. Things are busting out all over!:cool10:

just had to do it, didntcha ... and you didn't even get a h.............eart attack!

You know I almost feel sorry for you all up north. I think I have wore a jacket maybe 5 times this winter. Thats part of why I moved here instead of staying in Oklahoma or moving north. :cool10:

You do not know how good it is up here untill you have lived here... I will take the bit of cold and wet we get any day to ballance out everything else.

Expecially on the west coast... you do not know what paradise is untill you have lived out here.... be it Canadian or US Pacific North West ..... it don't get any better!

You know I almost feel sorry for you all up north. I think I have wore a jacket maybe 5 times this winter. Thats part of why I moved here instead of staying in Oklahoma or moving north. :cool10:

Looked in your p[rofile and you list a 2009 Red RSV yet the pic you have there (listed as your profile pic) is a Red Kawasaki Voyager ... ???????? am I missing something here???

As for the jacket thing... Today was the first day I abandoned my winter coat for my early spring jacket.... hopefully it won't be too much longer before I can switch that out for my late spring jacket :rotf: ... and then finally, I'll be able to go around without a hat on ... :rotfl:

Don't know about you guys but when Rick takes off his hat I put my sunglasses on.:stirthepot:

hmmmmmmm..... I finally understand why certain folks call me "sunshine" :doh: (and here all this time I thought it had to do with my personality...:bang head: )