IGNORED

Well gosh, thats going to be expensive..

Ever been called a dumb a$$, and known it was true?

Finally had a chance to work on my carbs last night. All the screws that hold the carbs together are rounded off, so its time to break out the dremel.

I get half the head of the first screw cut off, and the screw is still tight. So I do the obvious: grab the hammer and screwdriver to chisel the other half of the screw head off. Not sure why that seemed a viable solution. So now I need a carb body. And according to my wife, some common sense. Oh well, we all make mistakes, some just cost more than others.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Ever been called a dumb a$$, and known it was true?

Finally had a chance to work on my carbs last night. All the screws that hold the carbs together are rounded off, so its time to break out the dremel.

I get half the head of the first screw cut off, and the screw is still tight. So I do the obvious: grab the hammer and screwdriver to chisel the other half of the screw head off. Not sure why that seemed a viable solution. So now I need a carb body. And according to my wife, some common sense. Oh well, we all make mistakes, some just cost more than others.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Bummer... hope things work out for you. Thanks for joining my club..it's been lonely here by myself...:sun:

Bummer... hope things work out for you. Thanks for joining my club..it's been lonely here by myself...:sun:

Been a member of that club for years.....

It is the right front carb.. can't use vise grips...my 2 year old put them away 2 weeks ago..been missing ever since.. :confused24:

My dad (May he rest in peace) was a boiler maker for the AT&SF RR, and a pretty good mechanic. One of the first things he taught me was "Son, a hammer and a chisle are the most expensive tools you will ever buy," and man was he right....