IGNORED

SW Ontario - RSV wanted to buy

XV1100SE

I know of one here in the Windsor area, a 2000 MM. I know the bike and the owner, it has been very well taken care of. Not sure of the k's on it.....but is in good to excellent shape. Sonny has become a "bionic man" these last few years....too hard for him to ride. I can give you his e-mail if you want it.

gunk:shock3:

I know of one here in the Windsor area, a 2000 MM. I know the bike and the owner, it has been very well taken care of. Not sure of the k's on it.....but is in good to excellent shape. Sonny has become a "bionic man" these last few years....too hard for him to ride. I can give you his e-mail if you want it.

Tell Sonny that Randy gave you his e-mail if you contact him, might help you.

Don:

I would not limit my search to Ontario.. Any of the upper states are close and you can lots of times get a better deal States side.. Not difficult at all to get across the boarder.. BradT does this.

Wayne

Since the warranty doesn't cross the border... thought a "Canadian" bike would be better for him. Made him aware of the 5yr warranty and that it doesn't cross the border.

When I was looking for an RSV I almost bought one at Hully Gully but for warranty in Canada they wanted almost $2,000. Why... when a Canadian one of the same year would have still had a free warranty?

Don,

I think there was one for sale in the tillsonburg area, on Kijiji?

He had one of the passenger backrest for sale (sold) but indicated the bike was up for sale as well. About 2 weeks ago.

S2

I'll check and pass word on to him.

PM me his email address and I'll pass it along.

Thanks !!!

Since the warranty doesn't cross the border... thought a "Canadian" bike would be better for him. Made him aware of the 5yr warranty and that it doesn't cross the border.

When I was looking for an RSV I almost bought one at Hully Gully but for warranty in Canada they wanted almost $2,000. Why... when a Canadian one of the same year would have still had a free warranty?

Hulley Gulley is taking advantage of the cheaper deals down south and sometimes even sell an extended warranty. Pretty good money for someone doing a little work. Why not do it for yourself.

If it is on the road for less than 5 years the bike still has a Warranty just needs to be fixed on the US side. What's going to go wrong ? Ignition switch, a shock, temporary fix it and then drive down to Pioneer. If it is a big problem which are very rare you can put it on a trailer. For the little things fix it and not worry about it.

If you get a good enough deal it is worth it. Take your time and they will pop up. Some guys on here actually look for excuses to go look at bike and you are doing them a favour :rotf:.

Brad

Brad

I just bought 2008 RSV from Yamaha Newmarket ...now I work there delivering bikes BUT talk to Cam and he can get one from US...way cheaper than Can pricing.....eg 2007 RSV for 10999 40000mi.....mine had 2600miles sweet ride...905-898 1081