IGNORED

Chrome solo rack

The old chrome tubular solo rack, pn STR-4NK51-20-00, has been discontinued and there are none for sale on ebay...I have a saved search there though. Couldn't find any on Phat or CustomCruiser

Wondering if anyone knows of a part similar for sale? I see some flat steel, eagles and such, but really want the chrome tube fender rack.

Looking for the Solo seat rail too....just like these:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=67598

The old chrome tubular solo rack, pn STR-4NK51-20-00, has been discontinued and there are none for sale on ebay...I have a saved search there though. Couldn't find any on Phat or CustomCruiser

Wondering if anyone knows of a part similar for sale? I see some flat steel, eagles and such, but really want the chrome tube fender rack.

I'm dissapointed because the one I have is getting rust on the brackets where it fastens to the fender. It is only two years old and has been under cover either in my garage or carport.:(

Whats wrong with the one's in the link above? Looks like they are still for sale here. 125 plus 15.00 shipping is 140.00 For both pieces (not each) is a good price. Thats less than you'll pay on ebay. They want more than that for just the seat rail on ebay. No bidding no worries. Just wondering...

RSTDdog

It wasn't marked sold when I posted that and there was still a link the Classifieds forums, bu tyour right its marked sold now and the classified forum link is gone too. Not sure if you can get PM as a trial member but I'll try sending you one.

RSTDdog

I have an extremely rare square tube rack thats flat on the top instead of curved like the OEM one.I can't think of the manufacturer at the moment,but they only made parts for Royals when they first came out.It was never mounted and is one of my E-bay finds that I scarfed up.I also have a Cobra front fender rail but it won't work if you have a chrome tip on.It bolts to the front of the fender and the forks,however I used the chrome fork bolts for other things.If interested let me know,it might take a little time to find it as I'm still sorting out from last Septembers flooding.Herb.