IGNORED

Be sure you talk to your Doctor

Hummingbird

either before or long after the meds have worn off.

ie: Last Saturday Linda and I went to a benefit swiss steak dinner. Saturday evening she started having pains that were thought to be indigestion and by Sunday noon they were near unbearable.

ER here we come. Gall bladder and chest/shoulder pain. After 6 hours of tests and waiting she was admitted to the hospital. After a couple scans of some sort it was decided to do a cat scan. The result of all the tests was inflamed gall bladder and a wire tube running from her chest area to her abdomen.

Of course there's a lot more to it but the bottom line is that the pain dissipated after 2 days and we now wonder how she made it the the airports without an international incident.

The Dr's office said the Intraperitoneal 'tube' was on her chart, however it seems that nobody told either one of us about it even being installed during her ovarian cancer surgery.

Now we both have concerns about it because the port for her chemo caused blood clots because it was left in too long and as everybody knows, blood clots are no fun and can be deadly.

Sorry about the long verbage -

Since I havent slept in a Holiday Inn Express last night ill keep from making any medical diagnosis, especially given the fact that I didnt really understand what you were trying to get across. Sounds like some complications are popping up. Im glad that the pain has backed off and ill offer prayers that it all gets corrected soon. Hope it all goes well.....

Since I havent slept in a Holiday Inn Express last night ill keep from making any medical diagnosis, especially given the fact that I didnt really understand what you were trying to get across. Sounds like some complications are popping up. Im glad that the pain has backed off and ill offer prayers that it all gets corrected soon. Hope it all goes well.....

Thanks Ruffy - I guess the whole idea was just a rant but the end result was that there was a 'fixture' installed during surgery and left in her body and we didn't know about it.

btw - how's your rehab coming ? remember - no pain - no gain it helps ( a LITTLE ) to take your oxy about an hour before therapy