IGNORED

A Followup to Sailor's "Mexico" Thread

SilvrT

The most vicious attacks in Mexico are never reported to the authorities. People are too embarrassed to admit to them. Yet they are left in pain, agony and fear for a long time after these attacks. The worst part is that they are so insidious that people can rarely see them coming. It can make the thought of leaving their room positively frightening.

I am, of course, talking about the nastiest and most disgusting vacation ruining attack facing most vacationers .... travellers diahrrea! Thank God for Immodium!

Andy

The most vicious attacks in Mexico are never reported to the authorities. People are too embarrassed to admit to them. Yet they are left in pain, agony and fear for a long time after these attacks. The worst part is that they are so insidious that people can rarely see them coming. It can make the thought of leaving their room positively frightening.

I am, of course, talking about the nastiest and most disgusting vacation ruining attack facing most vacationers .... travellers diahrrea! Thank God for Immodium!

Andy

:sign funny post: :rotfl: :rotf: :rotfl: :rotf:

According to news reports in the local (Victoria B.C.) papers the two Canadians who were found murdered on the beach in Mexico were known to be involved in the drug trade and were found in a cartel dumping area. The woman who was beaten was walking (sleepwalking?) about the hotel at 3:00 am naked. When she got on the elevator she scared a Mexican man who was not supposed to be in the hotel. He had been visiting a friend there. He beat her while trying to make his escape. The guy from Saltspring who was murdered interrupted a robbery and struggled with the robber who shot him. Bottom line is "Don't go to dangerous areas and don't do foolish things."

According to news reports in the local (Victoria B.C.) papers the two Canadians who were found murdered on the beach in Mexico were known to be involved in the drug trade and were found in a cartel dumping area. The woman who was beaten was walking (sleepwalking?) about the hotel at 3:00 am naked. When she got on the elevator she scared a Mexican man who was not supposed to be in the hotel. He had been visiting a friend there. He beat her while trying to make his escape. The guy from Saltspring who was murdered interrupted a robbery and struggled with the robber who shot him. Bottom line is "Don't go to dangerous areas and don't do foolish things."

That's good advice for anywhere...even in one's own country.

Andy

Yeah, if you're going to sleep walk nakid at 3 am, try not to scare anybody.

On the other hand, some of the people on here would be real scary naked at 3 AM.:whistling:

At any time, not just at 3 AM...... :bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

Yeah, if you're going to sleep walk nakid at 3 am, try not to scare anybody.

On the other hand, some of the people on here would be real scary naked at 3 AM.:whistling:

SOME of the people??

Of all those on this site that I've met, there are only two that would not scare the crap outta me at 3 AM nekkid .... one of them is that ugly bugga in da mirror... :whistling: :rotf: :witch_brew:

Riderinthesnow[/b];663531]I spend all my winters in Mexico. I'm sitting under the palapas having a cold one and trembling in my boots... I mean in my flip-flops. Hasta luego!

What snow is there to ride in, down there???? :canada:

There is no place like the Baja from November to April. The Highways are wonderful it just that the eye candy where the desert meets the oceans that you have to be aware of. The beaches are supreb the lobster cheap and the seafood so fresh it swims. I've done the Baja and mainland on a motorcycle over thirty times for the past 40 years. I am planning another next year doing the mainland and taking the Ferry across to the Baja and up to the USA. If I wasn't buying a bike I'd be there right now.

Lift a cold one for me and take a shot of anejo with sierra ceviche and savor the best that life offers.

Normax