IGNORED

Flanders Handlebars with cables ?

Someone once gave me this information once, or I found it, and now I have miss placed it or deleted it by accident. I know I saved it somewhere. I need the 650-08783 Flanders Bars with the cables deal pacifically for our bikes. Sorry, but I have looked for two hours and I give up. Thank you for your help.

Fuzzy :smash2::smash2::smash2:

Hello: I purchased my bars directly from Flanders. Installed them more than a year ago. I really like them. They solved my horrible neck pain. I have not yet installed longer front brake lines, but intend to do so. One of the helpful members purchased longer lines from Cycle Brakes. Here is the info that he shared with me. I hope it helps.

Galfer Brake Lines (Part number FK003D463-3+3 $150 total from Cyclebrakes.com 1-800-805-2118 or 805-671-5010.

Edited by Phoneman1981
Miss spelled word.

Thank you,Thank you, Thank you Gary. This is it. I tried to save the site again and saw that it already was saved and so I renamed it for future reference. This is it exactly. I will be ordering these and the brake/clutch lines upgrade also. I will be using the great thread that someone had here. It is perfect to do this job. My friend JD Holbrooks is going to give me a hand, since I can only use one of my own for now. Doctor says very possible rotor cup tare, or tendon tare. I hope not. MRI x-ray in next few weeks. Off work for another 6 weeks.

Fuzzy

Thanks to everyone for your help. It is so nice to be able to ask for help and get it. I expected no less, and I am so grateful to all.

I love this site and all the useful information here. Been here since May - 2008 and I expect to stay. The information is so nice, and then, "the icing on the cake", is you all. Your thoughtfulness and good deeds.

I will always be grateful to Don (Freebird) and all the moderators and their hard work. This may not have seemed like much to ask of you all. But I was so humiliated over not being able to find the site for the handle bars. Thanks again. I will call and place the order tomorrow.

Grateful Fuzzy :thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Thanks to everyone for your help. It is so nice to be able to ask for help and get it. I expected no less, and I am so grateful to all.

I love this site and all the useful information here. Been here since May - 2008 and I expect to stay. The information is so nice, and then, "the icing on the cake", is you all. Your thoughtfulness and good deeds.

I will always be grateful to Don (Freebird) and all the moderators and their hard work. This may not have seemed like much to ask of you all. But I was so humiliated over not being able to find the site for the handle bars. Thanks again. I will call and place the order tomorrow.

Grateful Fuzzy :thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Another link you might find helpfull WWW.chromekneepads.com :rotf::stickpoke: