IGNORED

mini meet and eat!

hipshot

met up with squidley and sweet nothing, this afternoon, here in victoria!

also had the pleasure of meeting a newer member, from Corpus Christi, by the name of hans! can't recall his screen name, just now.

heck of a nice guy.

as far as brad and lonna are concerned, they turned out to be EXACTLY, the way i had them pegged!

just a pleasure to be around, oh and IF you rate high enough on lonna's list, you get a cheesecake!!!

go ahead, ask me how i know!

lol

got a couple of pics, but i haven't downloaded them yet.

i actually got too hot, standing out in the parking lot!

:stirthepot::stirthepot:

just jt

went and checked , Hans' screen name is "straight pipe"! didn't get to visit with him much, yet, but he lives a LOT closer to me , than brad!

john

There was cheeze cake?

hans, there was cheese cake for me, ------not for the "commoners"!!! and it is the best you never tasted!!!!!!

i am gonna get another meet and eat , put together, as soon as this cold weather subsides, and you will be the first one to know about it!

lol

just jt

It was a great suprise to be able to have all 3 of the brothers there :happy34:

JT, Ron and Don (Hipshot, Rattlesnake and Bisquit respectively) Straitpipe and Rons friend Raul

Lonna and I had a great time meeting everyone and are very happy that so many were able to attend. Hell I was only expecting Hipshot and Rattlesnake to be there and showed up to 4 bikes and a minivan :)

I do have a few pics for your amusement...and will lable them as I have been reprimanded for not doing so on another recent M&E post :confused24:

Pic #1 LtoR Rattlesnakes friend Raul, Hipshot, Straitpipe, Rattlesnake, Bisquit and myself

#2 Hipshot, bisquit and me

#3 Raul and Straitpipe, Ron's buried in the back.

#4 Hans (Straitpipe) and Ron (Rattlesnake)

#5 & 6 The BS session that always ensues a meeting at DQ

#7 Raul

#8 Hipshot, Bisquit and me

#9 This was in Wharton TX where we got a bite to eat, A very sad day when you see something like this :bawling:

OH I thought it was a sign outside the DQ after you guys had eaten their. Figured you all broke the place so it had to be fixed. Nice pics, where were the ladies? I know where Lonna was (behind the camera).

Margaret

(You guys had a meet and eat named after me and didn't even invite me)

:rotf::rotf::rotf:

:bighug:

Hipshot sure your not from West Virginia? :rotf::rotf::rotf: I noticed the blade you was packing.

aw , Gerald, that is my "dress up and go to town" knife. two blade case stockman's knife. for work,i carry a "boker 2020 classic ". and in my pocket, i ALWAYS carry , what else, a three blade boker, for nail cleanin', and such!

lol

did i mention , i like pocket knives?

just jt

just jt