IGNORED

Wow, What a Storm!!

Aussie Annie

Thunder storm started about 2am this morning and went on for 3 hours. Never heard anything like it!! Sure broke the heat :scorched: but geez, what a racket :rain2: and it's after 9am now, and I can still here the rumble off in the distance. Reminds me of the Storms in Alabama :yikes:

Know exactly what you mean about the storms in Alabama. While in Mississippi, those storms would roll in and nearly shake the houses off their foundations.

No lightening here, but we finally got rain!!! :sign woo hoo: It's been almost 2 and a half months of nothing, and that's during the rainy season......

With Japan sitting 13 feet closer to California after their big shake, plus all the rest of the major quakes and eruptions we've had world wide in the last two years, it makes one wonder if the whole weather scheme of things hasn't been altered....:stirthepot:

Thunder storm started about 2am this morning and went on for 3 hours. Never heard anything like it!! Sure broke the heat :scorched: but geez, what a racket :rain2: and it's after 9am now, and I can still here the rumble off in the distance. Reminds me of the Storms in Alabama :yikes:

Wish we needed a thunderstorm to break the "heat" here. 12 degrees F this morning:bawling:

That is a crazy amount of snow in a short period of time. Did you get stranded any where?

I live about 5 miles from the huge storm and we got about 8 inches. I did go pickup my bow at a sporting goods store that day in the two foot area. Cars were stuck everywhere.

4WD is so nice.