IGNORED

Congrats to Ala..........

DragonRider

My team failed to show up and the coach failed to try to remedy that by putting his other QB in, not saying we could have come back, but it least I would have tried. But on the bright side LSU still has the better record. Anain, my hats off to the Tide, I hate to say it but Saban outcoached Miles. There will always be next year.

:think::think: SOONER?

Is Dragon saying he is really a Sooners fan??? In Ga.?

Leslie got what he deserved last night. Acted distracted, lost and in thought about where the after party was and what kinda Turtle soup he was gonna have. Good job Leslie, next year maybe we will have a 4 team final then national championship and get rid of you one game earlier.... talk about not having a team ready to play.....

:fingers-crossed-emo:225:

The good news for you is... you have almost everyone coming back next year... You will be LOADED at LSU. :bowdown:

The bad news for Yammer is WV has joined the big XII. I am not sure they understood what that means... :buttkick:

Oh well, this is exactly why I LOVE watching college football!!!!!! p.s. Sure could use a shrimp po'boy right now.... yum yum:thumbsup2:

The good news for you is... you have almost everyone coming back next year... You will be LOADED at LSU. :bowdown:

The bad news for Yammer is WV has joined the big XII. I am not sure they understood what that means... :buttkick:

Oh well, this is exactly why I LOVE watching college football!!!!!! p.s. Sure could use a shrimp po'boy right now.... yum yum:thumbsup2:

We have almost our entire offense back most of the defense. We are more that ready for the big 12. Expect to win it next year!!

We have almost our entire offense back most of the defense. We are more that ready for the big 12. Expect to win it next year!!

Oh, have to go through Texas, both Oaklahoma's, TCU, Texas Tech, KState and Iowa State.

Notice I did not mention my school, KU, you have a win there, so you will be at least 1 and 12.

:rasberry::rasberry:

I'll admit that I was pulling hard for LSU, but I'm really disappointed that we didn't get to see a game. I really have no idea if LSU could beat Alabama again on their best day, but if the real LSU had showed up to the game we would have had something good to watch. I don't mind getting beat, but it really bugs me to show up and give a game away like that. I was really hoping for a nail-biter.

The LSU Offense can be a powerful engine when the correct spark is provided....For the Alabama game they were supplied with a FOULED spark plug in the form of a wannabe QB.....and a Coach who seemed more concerned about the details of a post-game party.....:whistling:

Boomer.....who gives a tip of the hat to Bama for playing football.:cool10:

The LSU Offense can be a powerful engine when the correct spark is provided....For the Alabama game they were supplied with a FOULED spark plug in the form of a wannabe QB.....and a Coach who seemed more concerned about the details of a post-game party.....:whistling:

Boomer.....who gives a tip of the hat to Bama for playing football.:cool10:

I'm really not sure if Jefferson's even good enough to qualify as a "wannabe". You may be giving him a few points.

I'm really not sure if Jefferson's even good enough to qualify as a "wannabe". You may be giving him a few points.

I agree BUT he did have the position for the whole game.:shock3:

ps: The word going around down heah is that the LSU Alumni (LSU's big money contributors) is raising some H*LL over the Coach's decision to leave that CLOWN Jefferson in for the 2nd half....:whistling:

NEXT YEARS BIG 12 CHAMPS!!

Remember you heard it here 1st!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Big XII CHAMPIONS????? In Volleyball???:think:

I very much look forward to having West Virginia in the big XII along with most of the sports reporters and TV celebs here in OK. If you want to hear all about the big XII and can listen to clear discussion on the league and have access to the radio at all during the day, or listen online, you can listen live to the Oklahoma sports animal at http://www.wwls.com

Click on the "listen" tab and listen live online. or you can download the I-Phone app and listen on your phone. I encourage it. It will give you great insight into the players, coaches, Big XII moves in players, league etc. Hang with it, these guys are good...

Best of luck, look forward to watching WV and see how they hang.....

:sign outstanding: