IGNORED

Rare Aromas

Condor

Dang I like the smell of snow. Around here we don't get much of a chance to experience it, but this morning with temps hovering down close to 30 degs and rainy I could smell snow in the air. It's sort of a clean crisp pure smell that hits the back of the nasal passages. It brought back a lot of memories of upstate New York where I first hit the deck. I hoped that we might actually have a few flakes hit the ground, but it wasn't to be. 500' higher up and I'd have been in the white stuff. It's still below 40 degs at 11AM. Who knows?? Maybe tonight??? :snow2:

Dang I like the smell of snow. Around here we don't get much of a chance to experience it, but this morning with temps hovering down close to 30 degs and rainy I could smell snow in the air. It's sort of a clean crisp pure smell that hits the back of the nasal passages. It brought back a lot of memories of upstate New York where I first hit the deck. I hoped that we might actually have a few flakes hit the ground, but it wasn't to be. 500' higher up and I'd have been in the white stuff. It's still below 40 degs at 11AM. Who knows?? Maybe tonight??? :snow2:

We can always sent you off to Charlies, to play in it............

You're welcome to come and take all the snow you want from our place, Jack...

LOL.... Thanks for the offer Bob, but a little bit goes a long way. I'm happy putting ice in my drinks.... from the freezer......:whistling: If it snows tonight I'll send you a pic of a very rare Sacramento Snowman....:rotf:

LOL.... Thanks for the offer Bob, but a little bit goes a long way. I'm happy putting ice in my drinks.... from the freezer......:whistling: If it snows tonight I'll send you a pic of a very rare Sacramento Snowman....:rotf:

I remeber one time as a kid in souther CA we had a frost and i scraped up the whole front yard to make a snowball:rotf: then my folks drad me to the cold northeast were i came to my senses after 35 years now this is the only white on the ground :confused24:

http://www.desktoppictures.com/images/pictures/preview/florida-beaches/sea-and-white-sand.jpg

I remeber one time as a kid in souther CA we had a frost and i scraped up the whole front yard to make a snowball:rotf: then my folks drad me to the cold northeast were i came to my senses after 35 years now this is the only white on the ground :confused24:

I'm jealous Mike..... :bawling:

Born and raised in West Michigan here right on the Lake Michigan shoreling.. Indeed,, that powder cleanses the air like nothing else known to man - I love to get on my dirtbike (with screws in tires) or snowmobile and hit the woods - stop out in the middle of no where and just breath... It is heavenly.... Of course,, I also LOVE the relentless heat and air of the Utah/Arizona/New Mexico (cant say California cause you guys have a helmet law like we do and a helmet is an oven over 110 degrees) -- with no humidity or smog that air is very simular in cleaness - just pure air,, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ride for hours none stop.....

'Puc