IGNORED

Thanks Skydoc 17

Hummingbird

Deka gelcell delivered $99

I tried to start the Venture and nothing, not hardly a click. After a quick search I found that Skydoc 17 (Earl) sold batteries. All the reports said that the Deka was a good choice so I called and Earl had it in the mail on Monday.

Wednesday it was in the bike and I was enjoying a short ride - would have been a longer ride if I didn't have this doggone flu.

Thanks Earl :thumbsup: :happy65:

You didn't send those germs thru here did you?? I think I'll go back to bed. Uh oh this is a workout day....

I haven't met anybody that dislike enough to wish this cold (flu) on. I've been fighting it for 3 weeks now and even the codeine cough syrup isn't any fun.

But I am anxious to see hoe the Deka works out.

You just keep all of them germs to yourself, I have not had so much as a cold since the big Milwaukee Cryptosporidium outbreak back in '93, and I don't want to start now.

Hope you feel better soon enough to go play with your new battery before the SNOW flies.:snow2:

Hey Dick,

I am very sorry to hear that you are not feeling well!:sick: I am glad to hear that your bike is doing much better with the new DEKA Battery! One of the nice things about the DEKA is,

It will be ready to go when you are!

Hope you feel better soon,:thumbsup2:

Earl