IGNORED

Got a good deal on tires

Just an FYI, I bought a set of Shinko 230 tourmasters from Bikebandit today for $119 delivered to my door. That is with free shipping and 10% discount for being an AMA member. They are even throwing in a free set of Motion Pro tire irons. Seemed like a pretty good deal.

From what I've read about the Shinko's, I expect them to be great in the handling department, and not so great in the high mileage department. But for what I paid for them 5000 miles out of the rear tire would still be a good deal, especially if they stick and handle well.

the shinkos I had on my bike stuck like gorila glue.....realy sticky tires.I ended up getting 7000 on the rear and still have the front on the bike....close to 10000 on it now and still got a little left. 2 or 3 thousand more......

I like the tires jsut went with a e3 on rear. I think when its time to replace the front Ill go with an e3 there as well

DAvid

I bought a set of Shinkos a while back and got 5,000 miles out of the rear and 6,000 out of the front. No complaints other than they didn't last long. Handling was fine.

I have E3's on the Royale right now, and after 8,000 miles the rear still looks great, with quite a bit of tread left. Front the same.

Shinkos are good tires, and they're priced well, but they're short-lived. At least for me.

Nick Diaz

Middletown, MD