IGNORED

Just a dumb question

1rooster

I am most curious about the axle fitting the rear wheel.I may take off my front tire tomorrow and see if the axle will fit my spare rear wheel.My nephew owns a machine shop so I am trying to mount a car tire on the front if it can be modified.

I have to ask why do you want change to a 15 on the frount with side car, looks like to me it would be easier to raise the frount fender enough to get a 195/60/16 under it.

But I think a bike with side car is not going to handle well with ct on frount, A trike will but a sidecar and a trike are 2 different critters.

Gregg

I have to ask why do you want change to a 15 on the frount with side car, looks like to me it would be easier to raise the frount fender enough to get a 195/60/16 under it.

But I think a bike with side car is not going to handle well with ct on frount, A trike will but a sidecar and a trike are 2 different critters.

Gregg

I think that tire would be too wide for the 3.5 inch front wheel.

Lots of hacks run car tires on the front wheel. Bike doesn't lean, tire doesn't need to be rounded.