IGNORED

Thanks to google earth

Nighthawk II

On Oct. 29th I ordered some parts online and waited and waited. Their add said 6 to 10 bussiness days for shipping. After waiting for 18 days and no parts I sent them an e-mail and the reply I got was to check the terms and conditions. Well I sent e-mail #2 and reminded them what their terms and conditions read. Got back same reply. I tried calling them but the # that is on the add is one that you have to have a code to dial to talk to a human. Which they don't give out in their add. So I decided to look on google earth to see if there was something that they were hiding. Sure enough, they were a dealership and they had a different phone number on the add that is online for the store. I gave it a try and actually got an answer. It was the sales desk and they did some checking and found that my parts were there and should have been sent to me over a week ago. The guy told me that the parts mgr wasn't there but would have him call me back the next day. No phone call. But, I got an e-mail last night stating that my parts would be shipped on Monday 2 day air. If not for google earth I would still be trying to figure out which headhunter (er... Venturerider) to send after them.

Had a similar issue with a dealer that I normally do not do buisness with. We were at his location doing a function and I needed some parts, so being the nice guy I am I said I will give him my buisness, for hosting the event. Checked and the parts were not on the shelf, but they offered to drop ship them to my house with no shipping charges. Well a week goes by , 10 days nothing, so I call. "Yes sir your parts are here , we were wondering when you were going to pick them up", was the reply, so after a bit of tongue biting, I reminded them of the deal and that I needed the parts with in the next 4 days so the bike would be ready for a trip I planned. They did man up and send the parts next day, but it goes to show you how easy things get goofed up, even when you are dealing with them in person, never mind emails or phone calls.