IGNORED

Nov 17 and still ridding up north!!!!

Ottawa

November 17 and still ridding!! Gota just love it. :bighug:

Any suggestions for a good set of snow tires for the old girl!!!:rotf:

Rode today and loved it!! 0C at 8am on my way to work. Roads were dry and standing water was still liquid. 4C when I left for home.

Going to safely push it as much as I can. My goal is drive it at least once a month. With the weather we been having it may be possable.:thumbsup2:

Yeah! Been a heck of a year here. Been on the bike every day since late March this year. Drove my car once to work in all that time as they predicted snow, and snow it did. The big sideways stuff.

I showed up at work the other morning when the temps were at 25 F. My boss asked my why I was on the bike. I asked him why he was wearing a parka.

As long as the roads dry clear I'm pushing for a long, long riding season this year.

Mike

Was out on the bike yesterday and the last predicted no precip day for a while. 19 Degrees when I left and about 26 when I returned but was very unhappy that when I got back to my community they had smeared the streets with de-ice. THat stuff is very slick so the last 2 miles were on the shoulder trying to avoid the stuff. This morning the roads were iced up with many accidents. I was in the cage!!!!

I have not driven one but I like what I have read about them and I think it's the best looking small car that GM has built in many years. I drove by the Lordstown, OH GM plant earlier this week. That is where it is built..at least some of them...and they had hundreds of them lined up waiting to be transported. I hope it turns out to be as good as it looks.