dmoff1698

Wow!!

I have lived in central Oklahoma all my life, and have never seen such beautiful fall colors as we have right now.:thumbsup2:

Understand, Oklahoma, especially central Oklahoma, has never been a fall tourist destination and still may not compete with the north eastern states. But for the area the colors are the best I have ever seen.:clap2:

Either that or my estrogen levels are way up and I'm turning into a :confused:girl!:confused:

Yes Sir, very beautiful this year! I am in Bristow area. How the quakes treating you?

Rod

This is hard to believe Rod, but I live about 20 miles from the epicenter, and last Sunday's quake was the first one we felt at home.

On every other one we have either been traveling to/from someplace and missed feeling them. Kind of disapointing really.

I have had no damage or anything.

Sunday, I was laying across the bed and felt what could best be described as a strong vibration that lasted for 5-10 seconds. That was it for us.

Yes Sir, very beautiful this year! I am in Bristow area. How the quakes treating you?

Rod

BTW

My wife is fond of saying that she was born in the Bristow hospital the same night as a tornado tore up part of the town 1954.

Claims she has been a little tornado ever sence.

She calls its being a tornado, I say its being a blow-hard. (If I want her to know that.....you understand):no-no-no:

HA! Yeah we felt all of them so far.. the 5.6 was pretty intense and for us lasted close to a minute.. no damage either, praise God! Don't really care for the quakes either.. give me a twister any day, at least we can scamper off to the hidey hole for those!

Have has my venture for about a month and a half now, really like it, even got a friend of mine hooked, and we went and picked him up a 99 last weekend in Arkansas.

Anyhow, God bless you and your family, hopefully we can get these quakes behind us and not have any more big ones! :fingers-crossed-emo

Rod

Have has my venture for about a month and a half now, really like it, even got a friend of mine hooked, and we went and picked him up a 99 last weekend in Arkansas.

Rod

Late again! I have a 99 that I have decided to put on the market. Just haven't got pic yet.

Rod

I live in South Oklahoma City between Moore and Del City. The quake early Saturday morning woke me up out of a sound sleep. The quake Saturday night was something else. The floor of my house did a north-south jog! Ya'll give me a call when you're down this way . . .

:12101:

I didn't but friends say they felt it here in south west Ar. one guy had a crack appear in there sheet rock ceiling Where is Wellston your google maps shows somewhere on a coast.

Coast?? I wish! I love the ocean but have only visited.:think:

Wellston is on Rt 66, 30 miles east of Oklahoma City.